Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An Unexpected Pleasure


Mariners
Originally uploaded by Jumper48
I love opening up the mailbox and finding an envelope loaded with cards. I had forgotten that Patricia from Dinged Corners was sending me a package and my initial thought was that I was about to be Bipped, I was joking with my son when he asked what “Bipped” meant.

So imagine my surprise when I opened the envelope and I was not overrun by Bip Roberts cards but instead found the envelope stuffed with Mariners cards. A wonderful collection of cards too ranging from some Minor Leaguers, ex-Mariners and my favorite of all, Dave Niehaus. This was a nice gesture by Patricia and I really appreciate it. I am pulling aside some Mets cards for you that I will be shipping out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment