Friday, April 8, 2016

Some Steve Largent Pickups


I have received a number of packages recently from other bloggers and readers and I am very thankful that the cardsphere community is so friendly, it makes working out trades and deals so easy.

Mike, a reader and fellow Steve Largent collector, contacted me about some Largent cards that he had available if I was interested. When he emailed me originally I was in between trips and wasn’t always able to respond so I am very appreciative that he is patient with me and we were able to work out a deal. In all 20 cards were sent my way and with his help I made some nice headway in my Steve Largent collection.

Here are some of the highlights ranging from 1979 Topps through 1990 Score.








1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. Definitely reminds me of my childhood... and watching Largent catch passes from Zorn and Krieg. Good times.

    ReplyDelete