Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Vintage Card Of The Month- 1910 T51 Murad State University Of North Dakota



This month’s Vintage Card of the Month is the State University of North Dakota football card from the 1910 T51 Murad College Series. This is the 3rd card from the set that I have picked up, this one was part of last year's COMC Black Friday package. 

The set is made up of 150 cards plus 75 variations, so there are plenty of cards to choose from and all types of sports are depicted, though I am mostly interested in the cards showing baseball, basketball, football and hockey. The basketball cards are not as common, only four schools (Luther, Northwestern, Williams and Xavier).

This card is in rough shape, the colors are still bright, and the back is unmarked, other than the packer’s stamp, but there are some unfortunately placed scratches across the front and a chip out of the right border to go with the soft corners.

5 comments:

  1. I have a few cards from this set as well, but I've never seen this one before. I really dig all of the green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The football cards have some neat illustrations.

      Delete
  2. Never saw this set before. I usually don't collect non-baseball stuff much, but, man, as a Northwestern alum that NU basketball card has me drooling a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set! I have the Stanford card... but still need to grab the Berkeley for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for the best place to buy Psychedelics Products Online ?

    Visit the website below and thank me latter

    buy MDMA without prescription


    buy magic mushrooms for depression


    buy magic mushrooms for anxiety online

    ReplyDelete