Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just An Observation

I was reading through Upper Deck’s blog and they had a story about Taylor Hall’s on-card autographed rookie patch card from the 2010-11 NHL The Cup release. The story is about how the packs are hand collated to ensure an even pack out of the high-end cards and to ensure that the cards are not damaged while going in to this $300/pack product.

The story swings to Taylor Hall’s autographed cards and how they had to insert redemptions for his cards because he did not get the signed cards back in time to make it to pack out.

Now take a look at these 99 cards… This kid is damn consistent with his autograph. Besides a little swop here or loop there his signatures are almost dead on with each card.










1 comment:

  1. wow, I don't think I could sign 99 signatures and have them look that consistent. Even my kids tell me that my signature is hard to copy because it never looks the same twice, lol.

    ReplyDelete