Monday, June 6, 2016

I'm 7 Years Old... Well I'm Not But My Blog Is


It was seven years ago that I made a post titled “New Beginnings”. I wasn’t very specific about what I expected just kind of generalized, I don’t think at the time I knew what to expect and only over the years did I finally realize how I wanted to mold my blog around my interests.

In those seven years I have made 1662 posts and I am closing in on 350,000 page views. It has taken awhile but with the help of the community I have built up readers and I appreciate every person who takes the time to read through my posts.

I am moving this coming Friday (June 10th) so I am pushing my blog-versary contest to next month, so keep an eye open for that. I figure July 6th I will post about it, I should be back to normal life by that point. Additionally, I will be sending out a couple of packages in July. I will be sending cards to zip codes 11572, 61401 and 70062, also Ryan (This Card Is Cool) when you move in to your new home let me know the address so I can ship to you.

And because what is a post on a card blog without a card?
A recent addition to my Griffey collection: 2001 Topps Stars

 

Thank you all! You keep reading, I will keep posting.



13 comments:

  1. Congrats on 7 years! Great stuff from a fellow Griffey guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it to lucky 7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT CAKE. Happy Blog-aversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog anniversary! That Griffey looks fantastic with that black and red background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! I hope I can keep it going seven years and more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! I hope I can keep it going seven years and more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the 7 year milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7 years? That's awesome. Here's to 7 more.

    ReplyDelete