Wednesday, October 30, 2019

DeAndre Ayton Front And Center



Last year there was a once in a lifetime event for me with the 2018 NBA Draft. The Phoenix Suns, my favorite pro team, had the #1 pick and selected DeAndre Ayton from the University of Arizona, my favorite college team. 

The Suns are still rebuilding, and Ayton was just hit with a 25-game suspension, but being a fan means good seasons and bad seasons. I do want to point out that Ayton’s follow up test showed no trace of a banned substance, so I expect an appeal.

This is from one of Panini’s National releases and is a player worn material, serial #13/15. The piece is silver/gray and Arizona does have an alternate jersey that has silver but with this being a player worn piece I am leaning more towards a workout shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool. For me... that'd be like the A's having the first pick... and them drafting a SJSU Spartan with the first pick.

    ReplyDelete