Sunday, May 2, 2010

2009-10 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey





While I was a hockey collector at one time, I am no longer a serious follower of the sport and only have a handful of hockey cards left in my collection. But, I haven’t posted anything about NHL releases since I began the blog and figured I would give hockey a bit of love as the second round of the NHL Playoffs begin.

Upper Deck recently released some additional images of the upcoming 2009-10 UD SP Authentic hockey set scheduled to be released in June. The set has already been delayed twice, originally scheduled to be released April 1, 2010 it was delayed until May 8, 2010 and then delayed again until June 8, 2010. Hopefully it isn’t delayed or shelved before June.

Scheduled Release Date: June 8, 2010
Box Configuration: 5 cards per pack, 24 packs per box
SRP: $99.90 at Blowoutcards.com pre-sell

Box Break:
3 Autograph Cards
- 1 Autograph will be a Future Watch
2 SP Holo F/X Cards
3 SP Essentials



My Thoughts:
Not being a hockey fan my thoughts are limited on the product. For $100 this seems like a good purchase, there are 3 autos per box and the Holo F/X cards, which you should pull 2 per box, look pretty cool. The hits are very limited with most being numbered to #/100 or less and there are some sweet looking patches that you can pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment