Monday, November 5, 2012

Nightmares On Cardboard V Voting Time

The Nightmares on Cardboard V entries have been posted up and this year Bill is doing something different, he is allowing the readers to select their favorite Nightmares on Cardboard submissions. There is about 20 hours left in the voting, so if you have a chance take a look at all the cool cards that were submitted this year and vote for your favorites. The poll is located at the top right, above the Milwaukee Brewers logo. 

If you like my cards, I would appreciate your support in vote form.

Thank you
Shawn "Corky"


Link to the  Nightmares on Cardboard V poll


Here is the link to my House of 1000 Corpses custom card submission for the contest so you can see the 4 base cards and one video card that I included in my entry.





No comments:

Post a Comment