Thursday, December 26, 2019

One Step Closer



I am one card closer to completing my 2013 Topps Chrome Marhawn Lynch rainbow. Beastmode returned to Seattle and like a Festivus miracle, this red parallel #/25 card shows up in my saved search on eBay. I clicked the BIN button quicker than Santa sliding down the chimney. I overpaid for this card, but in the 3 years I have been working on this rainbow I have seen the red parallel show up twice and both times is was part of a complete rainbow for sale. I didn’t want to miss out. I am down to just needing the gold parallel.

4 comments:

  1. It was cool to hear he's going to wrap up his career in Seattle. Hopefully he'll leave on a much more happier note this time around.

    P.S. Congratulations on taking one step closer to a completed rainbow. That's a great looking action shot of Lynch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Beast Mode is back for one more run. I just hope he doesn't run over my Packers!

    ReplyDelete