Thursday, October 29, 2015

Another Day Not In Paradise... Plus Football Cards


The last week has been very trying for me. I am going through some serious life changes right now and have been dealing with writer’s block, which is pretty obvious with my short posts the last couple of days.

Things are going to get worse for me before they get better and I will be doing some traveling in November and December so I don’t know how much I will post but I will try to keep it as close to 20-23 posts per month even if they are just short 1 card posts or commentary.

 

Tonight is a two card NFL post.

First up is a 2009 SP Authentic Steve Largent. I picked this one up in a recent COMC purchase for less than a buck. I am always happy to add anything Largent for that price.

 

The second card is a “Caught up in the bidding” card. It is from the 2015 Spectra Football release, this is the pink Prizm refractor #9/10. The Cards are my second favorite football team and Larry Fitzgerald is a hell of a guy, he does so much for the community and you just have to root for him. I ended up getting this card for around $8 shipped, which isn’t bad for something like this but I saw a similar Fitz card #/5 go for a price around what I paid.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cards, I get into bidding wars way too frequently but I think the price you paid for the Fitz ain't so bad - it is a cool looking card.
    Best wishes on the personal stuff, hope everything works it way out over the next couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the personal stuff. Hopefully that resolves quickly. It is hard not to like Larry Fitzgerald. He even went to school at Pitt and I still like him.

    ReplyDelete