Saturday, September 6, 2014

Some Steve Largent For The Weekend

It is late so I decided to just post some Steve Largent cards.

Here are some recent pickups. I picked up a small collection of 1980s Topps Steve Largent cards (1981, 83, 84, 86 & 87) the other day. These are all "Ghost" cards that were once in my collection but disappeared. The 1984 Topps is one of my favorite football designs of the decade. Additionally I picked up a pair of 2013 Topps Gridiron Legends (Largent and Moon).



I also grabbed a couple of scanned images that have been sitting in my Scan folder for awhile. The 1999 Sports Illustrated Autograph and 1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible have been in my collection for about 10 years I just never got around to posting them before.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER SUPER Jealous! That Inkredible autograph is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete