Monday, September 1, 2014

Trade With Gavin


Shortly after I added my Wants list and Trade list I got a couple of emails. One was from Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown inquiring about a couple of baseball cards that I had listed and after a couple of emails we had a deal worked out. I have a big “Thanks” for Gavin, he gave up a beautiful 2014 Bowman Chrome Taijuan Walker Top 5 Prospects mini orange refractor. This card is amazing and I realize how hard it must have been for him to accept the offer.
 
Included in the deal coming from Portland were a handful of Mariners in Jim Presley, Russ Swan and Randy Johnson sitting shotgun to the Walker mini. I can assure you that Taijuan Walker has already settled in to his new home in my Mariners binder along with other greats like Jay Buhner and Edgar Martinez.

1 comment: