Thursday, August 16, 2018

I Finally FInished My Richard Sherman Rainbow


When I initially started the 2015 Topps Chrome Football Richard Sherman rainbow project I thought there was the base, 15 parallels (Plus printing plates) and a photo variation. To keep it within my budget I had no intention of chasing the Superfractor #1/1 or the printing plates so 14 parallels were on my want list. After spending nearly 8 months hunting the elusive Purple parallel I finally figured out that the Purple was a rookie only parallel.  

So here the rainbow is in all it’s glory. I ended up cheating a bit and picking up the mini version of the photo variation, the regular sized versions were selling over $20 while the mini was $7.25 on COMC. I haven't requested shipment, so my card still resides in Redmond. 

Base
Refractor
X-Fractor
Hot Box Blue Diamond
Green
Blue Wave
Pulsar
Camo #/499
BCA Pink #/399
Black #/299
Blue #/199
Sepia #/99
Gold #/50
Red #/25
Photo Variation w/turkey #9.2

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Lot's of rainbows being shown off this week. Seattle's secondary should be interesting with Sherman and Kam gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo variation is amazing. I remember that game

    ReplyDelete