Monday, January 15, 2018

R.I.P. Dolores O'Riordan


This morning while listening the radio there was a break and the DJ announced that Dolores O’Riordan, lead singer of the Cranberries, died suddenly and unexpectedly this morning in London. She was 46 years old and no cause has been announced.

I am absolutely stunned, and this really brought me down. The 1990s were very turbulent for me and one of the few stabilities that I had was music and the Cranberries were part of that stability for me.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize she was that close in age to me. RIP to an amazing vocal talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had an amazing voice. I loved listening to their stuff. I belive I own a greatest hits CD somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I missed the Cranberries during their heyday but I've been hearing a lot of them lately on various satellite channels. She certainly was a talent. RIP

    ReplyDelete