Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Red Hot Chili Peppers In GPK Form


When Topps released the 2016 GPK Best of the Fest through their online store and I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers were lampooned I was all in on this one. I have been a fan of the Chili Peppers going back to the late 1980s/early 90s. This was one of the few times I didn’t even think twice about the price, which was $10 plus free shipping for both cards. I actually just ordered another online exclusive GPK but that will be for a later post.


3 comments:

  1. those are pretty cool. I am a big Under the Bridge fan.

    By the way, it seems my blog reading list crashed and I wasn't alone in this as a few other bloggers said this about blogger. So I am having to go back through and re-add everyone. You are back on my list! I was pretty sure I was on your list to but I dont' see myself. Not sure if blogger did something with that too. Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RHCP are number one on my concert bucket list right now - it just never works out for me when they come to Chicago. Nice to see them get some cardboard love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! I'd love to see Topps create a pair for some of my other favorite groups like Metallica and the Beastie Boys.

    ReplyDelete