Friday, October 13, 2017

One Card Post- Mick Foley Autograph


Mick Foley has been one of the most entertaining wrestler over the past two decades so adding his autograph to my wrestling autograph collection is a no brainer. I think part of what made him so entertaining was that he had multiple personas besides Mick Foley. I was a fan of Mankind and Cactus Jack was ok but I was never big on Dude Love.

This card is from the 2014 Leaf Originals Wrestling release. Leaf has done a number of Originals releases over the last few years and I am happy to see that wrestling is getting the attention not to mention reasonably priced autographs.

1 comment:

  1. I've been collecting the Leaf Originals signatures for a few years now. I love the simplicity of the design... and like you mention it's an affordable way to grab your favorite wrestler's signature. Congratulations on adding Foley to your collection.

    ReplyDelete