Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Great Pumpkin Sketches On Cardboard


It’s Halloween again so that means some custom holiday cards. Last year I went with the Shadow Nightmares sketch cards and I decided to continue with some sketch cards this year, but I did a 180 degree turn going from scary to fun characters. This year I am going with the greatest Halloween special ever, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  

I only did two cards this year: 


Do you have to ask? Of course the moon glows.


10 comments:

  1. These look amazing! You did a really fantastic job on these. It was a real treat to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Have you ever thought of selling custom sketch cards? You're a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about selling them, maybe some day, but right now I just have fun doing cards for fellow collectors. But, my first official sketch cards were included in packs of 2017 Island Dreams Mardi Gras that was released yesterday

      Delete
    2. Congratulations, Shawn! That's a pretty big deal to get some of your artwork into an actual set. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on eBay, just in case any come up for sale.

      Delete
    3. That's awesome! Where can you buy packs? I tried to Google it and found some images of the sketches, but not an actual site to buy the packs.

      Delete