Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Art Gallery- 2007 Topps Heroes Sylar


This month’s Art Gallery Display comes from an artist that I am unable to identify. I have checked through lists that I can find, even comparing styles, and I have had no luck. The set is 2007 Topps Heroes and is of the main bad guy Sylar.

Sylar was the ultimate bad guy, he was able to steal the abilities of other characters but he had to tear their head open to do it. He was one of my favorite characters but after the third season I was not able to continue watching because NBC had destroyed the show well beyond repair and I lost complete interest, even the attempted reboot Heroes Reborn in 2015 couldn’t bring fans back.

4 comments:

  1. I never got into this series. But I love me some sketch cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that's Tom Hodges.

    https://heroeswiki.com/File:Tom_Hodges_trading_cards_2.jpg

    https://heroeswiki.com/File:Tom_Hodges_trading_cards_3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, definitely Tom Hodges. I like his style and I see in the link you provided that Hodges did a sketch card of Hiro Nakamura, who is my favorite good guy. I will have to be on the look out for that one.

      Delete
  3. I loved the first season of Heroes, but I just couldn't get through the second season. It got boring real fast!

    ReplyDelete