Thursday, March 22, 2018

Deadpool Sent Me Some Post Cards




These cards are part of my COMC Black Friday order, I figured it would be nice to post cards over the year from that order. These two cards are part of the Deadpool Across America insert that was included in the 20017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man release.

There are 10 cards in the set and show Deadpool in famous locations around the country and since I spent half my life in Seattle and half my life in Arizona I wanted the Seattle Space Needle and Grand Canyon cards for my collection.

3 comments:

  1. I've never read any Deadpool comic books, but I love his look and all the weapons he has. These cards are really cool. Might need to grab the Golden Gate Bridge card from this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of the more inspired insert sets in recent memory.

    ReplyDelete