Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The Art Gallery 2.0 - 2014 Micheal Duron Commision The Walking Dead Zombie Girl

Welcome to The Art Gallery 2.0. I have so many sketch cards that I have 11 The Art Gallery posts in my Drafts listing and I still have sketch cards that I have scanned and waiting so for now, I figured why not share art twice a month?

This sketch cards is from the amazing artist Michael Duron, also known as Locoduck. It was a commission from 2014 but I picked it up on eBay last year. Duron is one artist that appears in nearly every major set and has a unique style that I really dig. I love this card because it depicts the first zombie, Teddy Bear Walker, that Rick sees in the pilot episode of The Walking Dead.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be okay if you showed off art three or four times a month. :)

    ReplyDelete