Friday, September 28, 2018

A Collecting Funk But A Cool Card




I am kind of in a sports Blah! right now. The Mariners held on as long as they could but didn’t make the playoffs, now the longest playoff drought in all sports sitting at 17 years, and the Seahawks are 1-2. 

I just am kind of bummed over sports and my lack of current product purchases shows. I have not purchased any 2018 blasters, packs or boxes. I have purchased a total of six 2018 baseball cards and no 2018 football cards. I do have some that I watch but haven’t pulled the trigger, but I am not sure if it is because I am waiting for a better price or because I am uninterested. Probably a bit of both right now. 

When I saw the Murder’s Row cut signature card from 2018 Panini National Treasures it got my attention. It is kind of like a 1934 Ford pickup to me, I will never own the card but it sure if beautiful to look at.   

1 comment:

  1. Man. That is a pretty sweet card. Didn't realize the Mariners own the longest playoff drought in professional sports. Would have bet money it was the Cleveland Browns. Anyways... let's hope the Hawks will get things going and fight for one of the NFC Wild Card spots.

    ReplyDelete