Wednesday, February 27, 2019

King Of The Monsters





During the 90s hologram cards were the inserts to get when busting a non-sports box. I remember sitting with my best friend one day after work, we had both purchased boxes of 1994 Marvel Universe and I pulled a Wolverine and War Machine hologram card, they may have been the first holograms I ever pulled and they are still in my collection.

So, when I can find a cool hologram of a subject that I like, it makes me happy. I was searching some King Kong cards and by pure luck came across a listing for a 1995 Toho Godzilla hologram for a couple of bucks. I wish they were more common because I would love to add more to my collection.

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty awesome hologram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there were any Godzilla holograms in existence...right onto my wantlist it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are other holograms in the set like Mechagodzilla and Mothra. You really have to watch the listings, the prices are really all over the board.

      Delete