Thursday, February 28, 2019

Mariners' Prospecting


This past offseason the Mariners made some major changes and with a rather light minor league system it can be difficult prospecting but over 2018 I slowly added a couple of cards of young players to my COMC order. I have made a number of poor prospecting choices over the past 25 years, so I keep my pickups inexpensive.

Here are a couple prospects that I added to my collection:
Braden Bishop- 2015 Bowman Draft Chrome Asia Black Refractor


Evan White- 2017 Bowman’s Best “Best of 2017” Autograph Refractor

Kyle Lewis- 2017 Bowman Draft Chrome Sky Blue refractor

Dan Vogelbach- 2017 Topps Gold Label Framed Autograph

1 comment:

  1. I've managed to avoid prospecting for several decades... but I've recently gotten into picking up some A's prospects. I'm sticking with lowend stuff, but look forward to seeing if any of the guys I'm buying pan out.

    ReplyDelete