I have been frustrated since last Saturday when I lost my files in an operator error mistake. I hadn’t thought of using data recovery software, for some reason I didn’t think it worked on an external drive. But, after I saw that Vrooomed suggested that I give it a try, it worked. I was able to recover about 90% of my files last night, including the most important 2 Excel sheets, 2 Word Docs and nearly all .psd files. The digital art files were the ones I was most upset about. Some of the files were dated, not the more recent files I lost, but getting them back helps.
I have been working on The Simpsons Homer at the Bat cards since 2013 and it devastated me loosing them. I’ve been keeping them secret because I’ve had a plan for them, but I think it is time to post them. I’ll put them up some time next week after I go through them and ensure they are what I completed.
Thank you to all for your support and thank you to Vrooomed for your suggestion.