Friday, February 22, 2019

Toro Pride- Dan Divjak


I added a new former Mountain View Toro to my collection, and this one is a friend. I not only went to school with Dan, but we played football together and he was the team's starting QB during our senior year. After we graduated he headed down to Tucson to not play football, but hockey for the University of Arizona. Hockey was always his first love, so this wasn’t surprise. 

I didn’t even know he had cards until I came across them on TCDB so it is neat to add his cards to my collection. 


4 comments:

  1. What a thrill it must be to collect sports cards of someone you know personally. That's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey at UofA back in the early 90's? I never would have guessed. Pretty cool that you actually know someone with trading cards.

    ReplyDelete