Monday, June 19, 2017

A Bummer Of A Sketch Card



This sketch card showed up in my suggestions feed recently and I feel bad for whoever pulled the card. Something ran down the card, it appears like a uniform scuff so I am going to guess that it was some sort of machinery that slid down the card during or after pack out.

The card began with a .99 cent starting bid and currently has one bid at that price. I mean the gun looks pretty good but it is a simple pencil sketch and it is altered/damaged so I am surprised that there is a bid on it. This is the kind of sketch card I would toss in to a bundle/lot of cards that I would sell but it is going to sell so I guess someone wants it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Impressed the buyer paid nearly $10 for it. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

    ReplyDelete