Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hey Moe! Knuck Knuck Knuck

This is my attempt at a 5 minute post so I decided to keep it as minimal as possible. Now the 5 minutes does not include research, which was another 6 minutes getting everything ready.

 
The cards are from the 2005 Breygent Three Stooges release and are film cells from Three Stooges clips. The smaller strip is from their silent movie’s days and the other is from their 1939 film "Yes, We Have No Bonanza"

I am pretty bummed that Breygent has since shut down, they made some of the neatest entertainment cards.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That first film strip is tiny. Don't think I've ever seen that before. Very cool cards featuring a piece of history. I know a guy who cells framed film cells of movies at festivals. He does pretty well with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The small strip is nearly impossible to make out any details even with a light behind it. It was kind of a disappointment.

      Delete