Thursday, October 24, 2019

Is 7 Months Too Long?


I will get the urge to post, but when I sit down to begin typing my mind ends up wandering and I close Word and move on to something else because I cannot focus. Its been 7 months since I posted regularly so I figured maybe it is time to post again, probably not as regularly but it will make a nice outlet for me.

Today I am sitting, listening to music, and there is heavy smoke in the air. The county is doing controlled burns north of town and the wind has blown the smoke over the town. The sky is yellow, the sun is hazy and the smell of burning wood is bad. I’ve got a headache from it and wondered if writing would help keep my mind off the smell.


2 comments:

  1. I woke up to the smell of smoke this morning as well. It was classified as a spare the air day... and the students were asked to try and stay indoors as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, 7 months isn't too long! Bloggers are dropping off left and right, so getting one back certainly is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete