Wednesday, February 21, 2018

37! My Girlfriend Sucked 37...

A couple of autographs from the 2017 Upper Deck Clerks set that I’ve picked up. Both lead female characters Marilyn Ghigliotti, Veronica, and Lisa Spoonauer, Caitlin Bree. Sadly Lisa Spoonauer, who had been fighting cancer, lung disease and other ailments, died of an accidental overdose shortly after the set was released in May 2017.
I decided to add the Grace Smith and Virginia Smith autographs to my Black Friday COMC order. They may have played small roles in the movie, but they are Kevin Smith’s mother (Grace) and sister (Virginia) and since I already have a Kevin Smith IP autograph I figured they would make a nice collection together.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet.

    Man, it has been quite a while since I last watched Clerks. I should watch it again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at 37. Haven't watched this lately. Might need to remedy that... tonight. Sweet collection of autographs.

    ReplyDelete