Sunday, January 27, 2019

Congratulations Darth Bader, Bellator's New Heavyweight Champion


Last night Ryan Bader won the Bellator Heavyweight Championship, making him the first champion in Bellator to hold belts in two different weight classes. 

I did not add much to my Ryan Bader collection last year, only six cards and two of those were with my COMC order. I did just purchase a Ryan Bader custom ticket stub relic card with a ticket from Bellator 199 but that is an ACEO.  With adding only six official cards to my collection I am now sitting at 152 unique Bader out of a possible 334 cards, this includes his #1/1 cards, putting me at 45.5% of his collection. If you remove the 105 #1/1 cards that I am missing (mostly printing plates from 2011 sets) I am now sitting at 66.3% of all Bader cards. 

I have not made any collecting goals for a couple of years, but I want to focus a bit more on my Bader collection. Most that I am missing are lower serial numbered parallels that don’t show up too often so I will have to really double down on my searches and hit up other options outside of eBay and COMC.

2011 Topps Finest UFC Fight Mat Jumbo Autographed Relic 

2011 Topps Finest UFC Flag Bearers. This is a four-card set, the letters spell out “USA” and the 4th card is a US flag. I have seen the “U” and the flag cards show up but I was on the fence until now.

2011 Topps Moment of Truth Showdown Shots w/ Tito Ortiz Red parallel 

2011 Topps Moment of Truth Showdown Shots Dual Auto w/ Tito Ortiz

2015 Topps UFC Chronicles #78 Green parallel

2017 Topps UFC Knockout Fearless Fighter Autos

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Knocking out one of the greatest of all-time in 35 seconds was very impressive.

    ReplyDelete