Monday, January 21, 2019

Prediction Cards And Monday Question Day

The die is cast, the teams have been selected and in 2 weeks we will see who will become the NFL Champion at Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta on February 3rd. The boxes for Sports Card Super Bowl IX are in my hand and I am ready to let the sports cards do the talking.

This year I went with three mega boxes; 2018 Panini Playoff, 2018 Panini Prizm and 2018 Panini Absolute. 19 packs, 140 cards (including 3 autos and 3 relics) will predict if the Patriots will add a sixth title or if the Rams will win their second. Find out 2/3/19 to see what the cards predict

Since it is Monday Question Day, I will add a random question.

Does anyone know the odds for both MLB and NFL having a Boston/LA matchup playing for the Championship? Will we see Celtics/Lakers and Bruins/Kings championship series in NBA and NHL?

I don't know, I am honestly wondering if anyone crunched the numbers.

2 comments:

  1. No idea on the odds. But I'm sure hoping LA wins this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just before the World Series teams were decided, my roommate decided to make a prediction. He predicted that LA and Boston would meet in all the sports championships this year.

    As a Celtics fan/Lakers hater, he really wants to see the Clippers step up to help his prediction.

    Even though we live in Canada, since the Kings are doing so poorly, he just announced that hockey doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete