Friday, January 25, 2019

The Art Gallery 2.0 - 2013 Cult Stuff Civil War Chronicles Volume II Confederate Soldier





Welcome to The Art Gallery 2.0. I have so many sketch cards that I have 11 The Art Gallery posts in my Drafts listing and I still have sketch cards that I have scanned and waiting so for now, I figured why not share art twice a month?

This sketch card is from Michael Hannan, a visual artist from Tennessee, and was inserted in the 2013 Cult Stuff Civil War Chronicles Volume II. Hannan has been creating art since the early 70s and is no longer as active as he once was and has basically retired. 

When I was younger I was interested in the Civil War and did a lot of reading. As I have gotten older I am not interested as I once was but I do like Cult Stuff’s Civil War releases and I was excited to come across this sketch card of a Confederate soldier in full charge.

1 comment:

  1. Damn... I wish I had the ability to draw sketches like this.

    ReplyDelete