Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday Question Day- Just Be Perfect!!!


Today is question day:

What rookie card, that you want/own, that is nearly impossible to find in Gem Mint 10 condition? 

For me it is the 1978-79 Topps Mike Bossy #115 rookie card, so many are off center or miscut. There are some decent centered cards but even raw copies can still run $50 and up and a graded PSA or BGS is closing in on the $100 mark.

I have this BCCG 7 in my collection but the front is significantly off center but the top-bottom and back centering is nice, still I would like to replace it with a better copy eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Off the top of my head... I'd go with a 79T Ozzie Smith. They're always off-centered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you when I saw this on Craigslist today - https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/clt/d/hockey-cardstopps-hockey/6356032488.html

    ReplyDelete