Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sorry R2



I really hope this doesn’t become a regular type of post, but this is one of those instant regret purchases. 

I got caught up in a sentimental Star Wars moment and ended up bidding on this 2017 Topps Star Wars 40th Anniversary Buyback card, winning with a bid of $3.25. Not a break the bank type of purchase but as soon as I bid I had that little voice in the back of my mind question it but I have never retracted a bid, and if I did it would only be if I typed in a wrong amount. I also didn’t cancel the sale because I made the bid so I made the payment, my second guessing shouldn't affect a seller. At least the card does fit in my collection so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.


1 comment:

  1. That is one of only 2 cards I have left from that set. I used to have so many more ... unstamped, of course.

    ReplyDelete