Thursday, August 30, 2018

Jon Found The Answer



I am a bit behind on posting some of my recent trades and care packages. Knowing I am sometimes a bit lax on this I always send a thank you email when I receive the package, I don’t want anyone to think I don’t appreciate their kindness. 

Last month I received a care package from Jon from A Penny Sleeve for Your Thoughts, a gathering of Iversons for my collection. Allen Iverson was a more recent mini-PC for me and with Jon’s package I am at 63 Iverson cards, on my way to 100 unique AI cards.

Three 2000-01 Topps Heritage inserts that were all on my wants list.
A 2004-05 Fleer Traditions Hardcourt Tributes
A 2003-04 Fleer Platinum Big Signs fold-out card that I don’t think I had ever seen before.




Thank you, Jon, I really appreciate the additions to my Iverson PC

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what the fold-out looked like, but I didn't want open it to find out, just in case you were gonna want it unfolded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2003-04 Fleer Platinum Big Signs inserts. Was collecting back then, but I've still managed to grab a few over the years.

    ReplyDelete