Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome To 2020


Well I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year’s Eve; I spent my evening organizing my collection. I have a drawer that is a card collect-all. Whenever I receive cards, they go in to the drawer until I have time to go through them. To let you know how bad my collect-all drawer was, I had cards from my COMC Spring sale still sitting in there. Yes, I was that far behind.

Last night I got through most of the cards, there is still a Monsters from Hell Kickstarter set that I need to go through and a handful of NBA cards and then I will be all caught up. Today’s card comes from the drawer. 
Today is the NHL’s Winter Classic so let's go with one of the few NHL cards in my collection, a 2012-13 Panini Limited Net Assets.

The back of the card talks about the 2011 NHL All-Star Skills Competition and the net is described as “event used” so I figured the net was probably from the competition, which is fine.

1 comment:

  1. That Net Assets card is awesome! Just discovered there's a Logan Couture in the set. I hope to one day add it to my Sharks collection, but there's no way I'm gonna drop $20 on eBay or $40 on COMC for the card.

    ReplyDelete