Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2013 Turkey Red Football Ready To Hit The Digital Shelves


Topps is releasing 2013 Turkey Red Football through their online store on Friday November 29th (the day after Thanksgiving). The price will be the same as previous years, $19.99, as well as the same pack out; 9 base cards, 1 mini parallel and 1 rookie autograph.
 
Last year’s boxes are still selling well, which should be expected considering the rookie class, and usually goes for over $30. I wonder how this year’s release will do on the secondary with a weaker rookie class? In previous Topps online exclusive releases I usually end up swaying back and forth on whether to buy or not and every time I have ended up missing out, this is one set I am certain I will not be buying. I do like the design though, the aged look works so well with these  types of retro sets.
 

2 comments:

  1. I have no plans on picking up this year's Turkey Red, but I'm thinking about picking up some 2012 boxes in hopes of pulling a Wilson autograph for my Hawks PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 10 boxes of '13 TR Baseball the day they went on sale online. Thought they were nice but didn't care for the collation (3 autos of the same guy, 2 autos of another guy--at 1 auto per box, that's no good). Not sure I'm digging the design of '13 TR Football.

    ReplyDelete