Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Unleash The Kraken!


After considering what to do with my BGS graded 2013 Leaf Rookie Retro Yasiel Puig card I finally came to a decision, it was time to release the card from its encased prison. I watched a couple of videos on how to crack open a BGS case and went to work. It took me just a minute or two and as long as you are careful it is actually pretty quick and painless.
 
First was cutting the top corners with a pair of pliers, slide a flathead screwdriver into the opening and pry up. The top and sides should give way pretty easily and doing it this way lessens the chance of damaging the card.

 
I popped the card from the case and then using scissors I cut the top of the sealed sleeve that was around the card and slid it out and waalaa the card is now out of the case and on its way to my baseball binder.

 

1 comment: