Thursday, November 21, 2013

Box Break: 2013 Panini Beach Boys I


I got an email from Tracy Hackler last week letting me know that I have been selected as one of the winners to receive a box of 2013 Panini Beach Boys in conjunction with the products release. When I was in high school one of my good friend’s parents were Beach Boys fanatics, which was my introduction to their music. I wouldn’t say I am a fan but I know their music so this should be an interesting break.
 
Fed Ex just dropped off the box so now my attention turns to ripping packs. The box says there are two Concert Gear Memorabilia cards per box and on top of that there is supposed to be 21 base inserts and 24 parallels.

Tune in tomorrow to see what I end up pulling.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting set... although I wish Panini would have chosen the Beastie Boys instead of the Beach Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the Beastie Boys would definitely be more relatable for many adult collectors because we grew up during their heyday.

    ReplyDelete