Sunday, May 12, 2013

Well, That Did Not Take Long


In case you missed it, Titus Young was arrested again this weekend. For anyone keeping track this would be Young’s third arrest in one week. This time around he was caught breaking in to a home in San Clemente, California. When the Orange County deputies arrived on the scene he ran and when they caught him he fought back. He has been charged with burglary, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer.

The other day when I posted about his DUI and breaking in to the impound yard I asked if there was any chance he would get another shot in the NFL, I think this post I can almost certainty say “No” unless the Raiders want to give him a chance.


I think I may need to revive my Jail Birds relic card design soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty forgiving and usually believe in second chances... but damn, this guy is starting to annoy me. What a waste of talent.

    ReplyDelete