Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Inquisitor Subway Style


This card comes from a recent Subway release, that is right Subway the sandwich place. When Star Wars Rebels came out in late 2014 on the Disney Channel the company worked with Subway for a crossover event. Subway gave away character knapsacks which included a corresponding character card. 
 
I am a fan of everything Star Wars and Rebels is great show that bridges the gap from Episode III and Episode IV. Being a dark side kind of guy my favorite character on the show is the Inquisitor and for some reason these cards are selling around $7 each but I was eventually able to find this one for just a couple of buck. I think the reason it was so cheap was that the seller had it listed as just the knapsack and only had the bag pictured. I emailed the seller to see if the card was included and lucky enough the seller threw it.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I'm going to have to track down some of those cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete