Monday, December 28, 2015

Luke I Am Your Father... Well Sort Of


With the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens it seems like Star Wars cards are all over the place and prices range drastically. Autographs and sketch cards are drawing major attention but if you watch carefully enough you can find a deal.

There are some actors that I would love to get a hold of their autographs but usually prices are pretty insane for some of the main characters in the movies and cartoons but sometimes a gem will fall when it is listed wrong with an incorrect title or listed under the wrong category and so far I have been able to grab three of those falling gems.

Earlier this year I picked up an IP Carrie Fisher and Tom Kane and now I picked up Dave Prowse, the actor who played Darth Vader in Episode III, IV and V. The Carrie Fisher card was listed just as “Fisher”, Tom Kane’s cards can really vary in price and I just got lucky and now the Prowse card was listed as a “Star Wars Card Lot Steve Prowse”.

Prowse played Darth Vader physically in the three movies and was the original voice of Vader before the switch was made to James Earl Jones. Prowse is actually a pretty good signer and has one of the most beautiful autographs from the Star Wars series. The signature is done in beautiful silver ink along the left side of the card.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Prowse. Mr. Prowse is such a great signer and takes time to make his signature nice and legible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love clueless people when it helps out the collection like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love you angel

      So everyone knows, this is my amazing soul mate.

      Delete
  4. That's awesome! Love me some Star Wars memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete