Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tristar Trying To Punch You Out


For the shopping season Tristar is offering a number 16x20 autographed pictures that are JSA certified and they are selling them for a whopping $109 each (they have since been bumped back up to $179), which seems extremely high. The one that caught my attention is a Mike Tyson autograph on a image from the NES Mike Tyson Punchout.

This is actually a very cool autograph and I would love to have it but I would never pay $100+ for this item. There are actually a couple of similar Mike Tyson autographs also using an image from the NES available on eBay and if you play your cards right you can probably pick one up for under $50.

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool.

    Awesome idea for a Topps Archives insert set: cards like this of late 80s/early 90s athletes who appeared in video games. Oh man, I might have to steal that idea for myself and make a little custom set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would consider paying that. That is awesome, and we still play that game all the time.

    ReplyDelete