Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Garbage Pail Kids Friday Nightmare On 13th Street


Over the past couple of months Topps’ has had some online exclusive GPK cards. Most have been political and I wasn’t interested in them but in between the run up to the election they have released some based on television, music and movies and that’s where my attention lies.
 
Shortly before Halloween they released a horror movie inspired exclusive set and two caught my attention, cards based on Friday The 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street. I put in my order and waited, turns out there had been an error somewhere in the system and I was charged but my order wasn’t actually ordered. In between getting ready for my move I contacted Topps’ customer service and I was worried they would just refund my money, which I was not too keen on because each set was selling on the secondary market in the $15-20 range and I spent $20 on both sets through Topps’ website. The customer service department ended up taking care of me and got my cards sent out so I appreciate that greatly.

1 comment:

  1. Haha great stuff. Love the names and how they did them

    ReplyDelete