Thursday, November 9, 2017

Panini Player Of The Day Pack Contest Winning


Near the end of October I won one of Sports Card Collectors contests for 10 packs of Panini’s NFL Player of the Day. I just received the packs, so time to rip.

The base set is made up of 30 players plus four different parallels, the Rookies set consists of 10 players plus the same four parallels and there are 50 memorabilia cards. There are also autographs but they are only available as grand prizes in shops, a national sweepstake and through Panini’s Twitter contests.

I’ll start with my Seahawks pull of Russell Wilson, who was the POD for the Week 10 2016 win over the Patriots.

For the Cardinals, I pulled David Johnson (POD Week 7 of 2016) as well as the player who replaced him when Johnson went down with an injury earlier this season, Adrian Peterson (Intro to Saints).

The Rookies backs have their highlights from college since they don't have a NFL POD 2016 game.

I would like to thank SCC and Panini for the packs.

1 comment:

  1. Glad they arrived safely. Was hoping you would hit it big like last 2 winners. One got a /15 the other got a 1/1

    ReplyDelete