Thursday, November 15, 2018

Come See The Prince Of Crime, Just 25-Cents!


In August I received some cards that the sender creates packaging with just box tape and bubble wrap. I posted about it the day I received the cards, but I forgot to follow up with the actual cards. 

The cards are the Carnival of Criminals posters insert set, an 8-card insert from the 2013 Cryptozoic Batman: The Legend set. I am a bit disappointed that Cryptozoic didn’t make it a 9-card set and include Catwoman, my favorite Batman villain. 

The cards are a cool foil board set with each villain appearing on a poster that is reminiscent of the old side-show posters that were hung at carnivals in the late 1800s-early 1900s era. The backs have a write up about the character.






















1 comment:

  1. You're right... they dropped the ball by not including Catwoman. It would have made for a very cool 9-pocket page. Other than that... these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete