Thursday, November 29, 2018

Panini Rewards? Well, At Least In Name

After sitting on Panini Points for longer than I can remember, I decided to just pick something because I was tired of waiting for anything special that fit in my collection. I scrolled through the dozens and dozens of cards from products like 2009 Elite Extra Edition baseball, 2011 Totally Certified football and 2014 Threads basketball for the teams I collect, and I was down to a couple of options. I ended up selecting a 2013-14 Spectra Indelible Ink of former University of Arizona great, Sean Elliott, and a base purple parallel 2018 Panini XR Football Russell Wilson. The Wilson card sent to me turned out to be a Christmas card, so that is pretty cool.

Toss in $5 for shipping and boom! Wait… I still have 200 points (facepalm)

4 comments:

  1. Nice cards. Really love the Elliott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear people bemoan the fact that they can't find anything of interest to redeem their points on, meanwhile I've been trying to get ahold of some of those points for a while now, as there is a bunch of stuff on Panini's site that I would love to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post reminded me I had three cards sitting in my Panini Rewards cart that I needed to buy but was too lazy to seek out my credit card. Well not any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Elliott! Didn't you just have a University of Arizona post?

    ReplyDelete