Friday, December 20, 2013

To 75th Or Not 75th?


Topps recently released the Topps 75th Anniversary set, a 100-card set built around their non-sport sets from the 1960s through the 1990s. I have been taking a look at the autographs, specifically Roger Moore and Richard Kiel but I don’t know how I feel about the design. The autograph card has a 1/3 sized reprint of an original card on foil board with a sticker autograph. Not great but who doesn’t want to add James Bond or JAWS to their collection? The base autograph design is a simple foil but their are also Rainbow Foil (#/150) and Diamond Anniversary (#/75) parallels.
 
I will probably give in and buy the autographs if they are reasonably priced but I just wish the autograph design was better.

1 comment:

  1. Hiel's autograph is crazy cool. Can't say I'm a fan of the design... but you're right an autograph of Jaws or Mr. Bond would be very, very cool.

    ReplyDelete