Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Redemption Card Waiting Game...


It is that time of year to update everyone on my redemption status of the 2012 Topps Strata Bernard Pierce Auto Relic Rookie card that I redeemed on 2/26/13.

Well, I am still waiting 2 years and counting.

I could call and request a replacement but I am not a fan of getting something that Topps considers “Comparative in value”, I like the Clear Cut Auto Relic rookie cards and that is what I want. I would be ecstatic if they were to replace it with a Russell Wilson or Nick Foles version but I don’t see that happening. I would even be happy with Robert Turbin or Michael Floyd but with my luck I would end up with Isaiah Pead.

Pierce got in to 13 games and rushed for 366 yards so he had plenty of time to sign some autographs. He did sign some of the lower serial # cards but I am still sitting card-less.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment