Monday, February 2, 2015

All That Is Left V


Now that I am done yelling at my television and I have come to the point of acceptance that the Seahawks lost on a dumbass pass play call it is time to look at “All That Is Left” where I review what is best of the rest of the Championship packs.

A 2012 Prestige Nick Foles RC, I always enjoy pulling a University of Arizona product
A 2012 Score Greg Jennings, this card isn’t a MOJO pull or anything like that but I felt this is a cool photo of Jennings doing the Lambeau Leap
A 2013 Prizm Jarvis Jones Rookie Autograph redemption, only 2 ½ months before the redemption expired too. I looked and it doesn’t appear that any of these cards have been filled, I submitted it anyway and will wait and see.
A couple of Eddie Lacy rookie cards out of 2013 Topps
A 2013 Strata Marquise Goodwin rookie card bronze parallel #/150
I close with a 2014 Sage HIT Ka’Deem Carey Next Level card, another Arizona Wildcat to bookend the post

No comments:

Post a Comment